Superior maintains exceptionally high standards for quality, workplace safety, and environmental sustainability, and is committed to delivering on budget and on schedule to the complete satisfaction of its clients.
Superior Communications’ energy program supports the company’s business strategies, its commitment to being a responsible corporate citizen, and its customers’ conservation objectives. Superior continuously strives to improve energy efficiency by implementing effective energy management programs that support all operations and customer satisfaction, while providing a safe and comfortable work environment.
Health & Safety Policy
Superior Communications is committed to the health and safety of its employees and for all who are involved in its projects. Protection of employees from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective. Superior is committed to continuing improvement toward an accident-free workplace through effective administration, education and training. All supervisors and workers must be dedicated to the continuing objectives of eliminating the “near misses” which will greatly reduce the risk of injuries.
The company’s philosophy is that the well-being of our company and clients is dependent on the health and safety of our workforce. Management will take every reasonable precaution to protect all workers. The welfare of the individual is of the greatest concern.
All supervisors, employees and subcontractors must protect their own and fellow workers’ health and safety by working in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and all applicable regulations and safe work practices and procedures established by the company.
Superior recognizes that a safe work environment can be established and sustained only through a united effort by all employees and subcontractors and that the assistance of each person is required.
Labor Rights Policy
Superior Communications’ mission is to contribute to the company’s success by assisting in creating a place of employment that is non-discriminatory, harassment free, diverse, fair, ethical, inclusive, and values the contribution of all its employees.
It is the policy and practice of the company to ensure equal employment opportunities without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family structure, or mental or physical disability; so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
In addition, Superior does not utilize or allow its suppliers to utilize involuntary labor, including, but not limited to, forced labor, prison labor, or illegal child labor.
Superior Communications is committed to establishing a culture of openness, trust and integrity in business practices. Effective ethics is a team effort involving the participation and support of every employee and business partner.
Superior Communications is committed to protecting employees, partners, vendors and the company from illegal or damaging actions by individuals, either knowingly or unknowingly. The company will not tolerate any wrongdoing or impropriety at anytime, including unauthorized use of company trade secrets and marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source code, and technical information. Superior will take the appropriate measures and act quickly in correcting the issue if the ethical code is broken.
To support the company’s objectives, management and employees shall adhere to the following:
- Protect the safety, health and welfare of all individuals in the course of their work.
- Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin.
- Engage in carrying out Superior Communications’ mission in a professional manner.
- Build professional reputations on the merit of services and refrain from competing unfairly with others.
- Accept the responsibility to keep up to date on emerging issues and to conduct themselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- Respect the structure and responsibilities of the board of directors, provide them with facts and advice as a basis for their making policy decisions, and uphold and implement policies adopted by the board of directors.
- Serve with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness in carrying out the organization’s mission.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty, and fortitude in all activities.
- Avoid any activity that is in conflict with the conduct of their work related duties and disclose any potential conflict of interest regarding their position within the company.
- Respect and protect privileged information to which they have access.
- Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage the professional development of others.
- Not utilize corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.
Superior Communications will honor the warranty provisions specified on product packaging and warranty provisions specified, in writing, with bulk purchases, generally one (1) year. Warranty language pertains to defects in workmanship and materials and does not cover buyer’s remorse or damage caused through normal wear and tear, alteration, misuse, neglect, accident, service by anyone other than the authorized service center, or natural disasters.
Upon verification of defects, products will be replaced or credit will be issued, at Superior Communications’ sole discretion. Customer will not receive replacement or credit for returned products which are deemed to not be defective and such products will be returned to the customer at the customer’s sole expense.
Stock Balancing and Other Returns:
All Stock Balancing requests must have prior approval from Channel Director and be specifically allowed in writing within the customer’s contract or “Deal Sheet” when the account is established.
Stock Balancing will require either a 2 to 1 offsetting order.
Superior Communications will also issue return authorization where customer receives product in error, where customer receives duplicate shipments, where product is damaged in transit, and where product is incorrectly packaged.
Accepting RMA Product:
No return will be accepted without a return authorization number (RA). Please fax the completed RA Request Form to (626)587-8973. All forms must be filled out completely; forms not properly completed will not be processed.
Once an RMA number has been issued, please pack the products securely, write the RMA number and the box count clearly on the outside of each carton, seal the carton, insure the contents, and ship prepaid to:
15861 Tapia Street
Irwindale, CA 91706
Please Note: The RMA will be valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. If the RMA is received after the 30 day grace period, it will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization number (RMA) and box count. Products shipped to Superior Communications without a proper RMA number or box count will be refused and returned to sender. No collect shipments will be accepted. Products damaged in transit will not be accepted for warranty. Shipments should be insured.
All returns will be checked and accounted for and quantities received must match the approved items listed on the request. All non-Superior merchandise or product will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
For all non-Bluetooth product, products must be returned in the original packaging and must be in the same condition as Superior originally delivered them to the customer, including all components. In the event any components are missing, the product will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
All Retail Bluetooth product returned must include proof of purchase, must be in the original packaging, and must be in the same condition as Superior originally delivered such product to the customer, including all components. In the event any components are missing, the product will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
All Wholesale Bluetooth product returned must be in the original packaging and must be in the same condition as Superior originally delivered such product to the buyer, including all components. In the event any components are missing, the product will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense. Returned Wholesale Bluetooth product will be triaged and any product deemed to not be defective will be refused and returned at the customer’s expense.
For further information please contact us at:
Thank you for visiting Superior Communications — your best source for today’s essential wireless accessories from the biggest names in the industry.
Superior Communications (“Superior”) maintains and owns this website (the “Site”) to provide you with a variety of services and products to assist you in achieving your wireless accessory retail sales goals. By visiting this site and utilizing any of the services provided, you agree to the following Conditions of Use (“Conditions of Use”) without limitation. Please read these conditions carefully and be aware that Superior may revise and update the provisions of these Conditions of Use at any time. Please visit this page periodically to review the then current Conditions of Use to which you are bound.
By accessing and browsing this Site, you agree to the following Conditions of Use:
- While Superior uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure all information provided on the Site is accurate and up to date, Superior does not make any guarantees as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information. Superior does not assume any responsibility or liability for any errors or oversights (including, but not limited to, typographical and/or technical errors) in the content of the Site. This includes information about product availability as well as products that, despite our best efforts, may be incorrectly priced.
- Please be aware that this Site uses several valuable trademarks, names, logos, images, video clips, product designs, copyrights, and other proprietary materials owned and registered by Superior and/or our vendors. These materials may not be used in any way that causes confusion among customers, or in any way disparages or discredits Superior Communications or our vendors. Superior has permission from our vendors to reproduce all vendor trademarks on this Site.
- Misuse of Superior’s proprietary materials is strictly prohibited and is a strict violation of Superior’s Conditions of Use.
- If you believe your work has been copied and used in a way that is tantamount to a copyright infringement, please provide the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted interest;
- A description and location of the material that you claim has been infringed upon;
- Your address, telephone number, and an e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement made, by you, under penalty of perjury, that the information made in your claim is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Superior Communications’ Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Sites can be reached as follows:
5027 Irwindale Avenue, Suite 900
Irwindale, CA 91706
Attention: Legal Department
Tel: (877) 522-4727
Fax: (626) 587-8986
- USE OF AND BORROWING FROM THE SITE IS DONE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. SUPERIOR, NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN DELIVERING THE SITE, WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, OR USE OF, OR BORROWING OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY AS A RESULT THEREOF.
- The Site may provide you with links to other sites not maintained or related to Superior. These links are provided as a service to our users and are not sponsored by, endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with Superior, our vendors, our products or our services. Viewing these sites is strictly at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Superior, its executive officers, directors, managers, and employees from and against any and all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including attorneys’ fees, that result from any violation of these Conditions of Use by you.
- If any clause in these Condition of Use is deemed unlawful, unenforceable, or void, then that clause will be considered severable from these Conditions of Use; however, it will not affect the enforceability of any remaining clause.
Proposition 65 has been implemented in California for many years. BPA was added to the list of toxins in May 2015, requiring businesses to provide notices to consumers. The Prop 65 warning requirements for BPA are mandatory, thus companies have until May 11, 2016, to determine if products sold in California contain BPA and to label such products accordingly.
We have recently become aware that certain products supplied to Superior for sale in California may contain BPA. Products that could expose customers to BPA must include a clear and reasonable warning to consumers. Products that contain any other listed chemicals may also require a warning label that is clearly visible on the outside of the packaging.
Superior is working diligently with all of our Suppliers in an effort to ensure ongoing compliance with Proposition 65.
How to comply with Proposition 65:
For more information, refer to:http://www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/law/pdf_zip/RegsArt6.pdf
- Orders placed after 10AM PST will be shipped the next business day.
- Expedited orders placed by 9AM PST will be processed and shipped the same day.
- Orders received on weekends or holidays will be processed the next business day.
Shipping costs for orders placed through Superior’s On-Line Ordering site will be charged as follows:
Standard & Promotion Items
- These items will be charged applicable shipping rates based on the terms of your customer contract.
- Any rush or overnight orders will have expedited shipping rates apply.
Back Ordered Items
- All items placed on back order will be shipped based on the same conditions as Standard & Promotion items. Shipping modifications made to the order will be adjusted by the Sales Administration Department.
- Expedited shipping rates will apply to all back orders unless otherwise indicated by the customer.
- All outlet items will be charged applicable shipping rates. Terms of your customer contract do not apply to outlet items.
- Outlet items may not be back ordered.
- All outlet items are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- When a outlet item is sold out, orders for that item will no longer be filled.
- Any outlet item that is “Out of Stock” will be cancelled from open orders.
Order Fulfillment Practices & Split Shipments
Ordering items with different availabilities? We won’t let out of stock items hold up the rest of your order!
- Orders that can be immediately fulfilled will be charged for shipping based on weight and zone for the entire order as indicated by the terms of your customer contract.
- Orders that can only be partially fulfilled may be delivered in separate shipments. Each shipment will be charged based on weight and zone as indicated by the terms of your customer contract only for the product being shipped.
- Orders that cannot be immediately fulfilled due to lack of stock may be sent in separate shipments as items become available. Each shipment will be charged based on the terms of your customer contract at the time the product ships.
What personal information do we collect?
The methods we use to collect your personal information may vary. We may ask for your personal information over the phone during a sales call or while taking your order. Such information may include the following: your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information, and information about past products and services you’ve received, if any, from Superior.
How and why we collect your personal information
Collecting your personal information allows us to deliver the best and highest level of customer service possible. It also enables Superior to provide you with convenient access to the products and services that are of the greatest interest to you. With your personal information, Superior is also able to keep you informed of the latest product announcements, special offers and events that would be of most interest to you. We may also collect your personal information for market research purposes so that we may provide you with exceptional customer service.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES DOES SUPERIOR SELL OR RENT YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION TO OTHERS, UNLESS YOU PROVIDE US WITH SPECIFIC PERMISSION BY OPTING-IN TO RECEIVE SUCH THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY, AT ANY TIME, OPT-OUT OF SUCH FUTURE CONTACT BY UNSUBSCRIBING FROM OUR DATABASE.
Superior may also release any personal information when we believe its release is appropriate in order to comply with law enforcement; our Conditions of Use; or to protect the rights, property or safety of other visitors to our website.
If, for any reason, you do not want to receive information or updates from Superior, please call us at (800) 522-4727 or simply click on the unsubscribe link in any email communication you have received from us.
Superior’s website may utilize “cookies” to help us understand which parts of our website are the most popular. It also enables us to keep track of where our visitors are going within the site. Cookies also allow Superior to observe traffic patterns on our website.
For security purposes, we only reveal the last four digits of your credit card number when you place an order. This does not, in any way, prevent Superior from confirming your order.
Superior respects your privacy, which means you may, at any time, opt-out of receiving any future communication from Superior by informing us of your request using any of the following methods:
Phone: (800) 522-4727
5027 Irwindale Avenue, Suite 900
Irwindale, CA 91706
Superior does not sell products to children; therefore, if you are under the age of 18, please do not visit this website without the supervision of a parent or guardian.